The second selection round of Together Alone is now completed! We were thrilled to receive (once again!) no less than 142 applications from homebound artists and collectives around the world. For this second round, seven projects were selected, employing bravely and widely the potentialities of digital culture and taking new paths to create connections between isolated artists and audiences worldwide.
The selected projects from the second round are:
- Care Practice: Recipes for Resilience by Ceci Moss & Jenni Nurmenniemi
- Constructing a specialist network to produce knowledge and act as springboard for artistic work by Aapo Nikkanen
- DEMO by Pekka Airaxin, Caterina Avataneo & Felice Moramarco
- Felt the Moonlight on my Feet by Jani Ruscica, Sam Watson & Suzanna Pezo
- Monitor Man in the Time of Pandemic by Yassine Khaled
- Where from Here by Lenore Malen & Samir Bhowmik
- World-Body by Jenna Sutela & Ella Plevin
There is still time to join in on the project - the third and the final deadline for applications is on May 4th at 4 p.m. (EEST). Read more about the application here.