EUNIC Brussels, The Brussels cluster of the European Union National Institutes for Culture, is looking for a trainee. The location of the internship is at The Finnish Cultural Institute for the Benelux, and the internship focuses on administrative, organisational and communication tasks. Are you interested in the field of international relations and cultural diplomacy? Apply now!
Starting this Summer, the Finnish Institute will take over the Presidency of the EUNIC Brussels Cluster. We're looking for a trainee who will work on activities such as Transpoesie, the Brussels Comic Strip Festival, and more.
- The internship will start on the 1st of September 2021, for a duration of 5 to 10 months.
- Our main language is English.
- You'll be located in Brussels. Our offices are located in the city centre, but at the moment we're all working from home.
- You will take care of the organisation and coordination of different EUNIC Brussels projects: arranging meetings, coordinating working groups, follow-up of events, ... In addition, you will also take charge of communication tasks, including the set-up of newsletters, social media, and the internal communication of the cluster.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ...
- who has a background in communication, international studies, cultural management, event organisation, or any other relevant field,
- who has basic computing skills and good social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.),
- with a commitment to culture,
- who can work in a group and independently, with good communication skills and a healthy dose of creativity,
- who has excellent knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of French is seen an asset.
You can find more information about the position and tasks, as well as all application details in this file.
Applications can be sent in until March 20th, and the selection will be made anonymously. Send your CV and cover letter to aW5mb0BmaW5uY3VsdC5iZSw= omitting name, gender, age, and nationality. Please do not include photographs with your application.